When it’s hot and humid outside, use a warm weather super simple detox plan to get and stay refreshed and energized.
Include Raw fruits, vegetables, berries (preferably organic) and plenty of purified water will help you feel and look fabulous.
1. Avoid sources of toxins, such as processed foods and additives, chemicals in skin care products, etc.
2. Start a day with a glass of warm water and juice from half a lemon or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
3. Have cleansing breakfasts with fiber rich foods and detox vegetables, such as
oatmeal with fruits and nuts,
omelette with detox vegetables,
super healthy green smoothie or
4. Add lots of raw fruits, berries and vegetables into your warm weather salads; always remember to buy only organic fruits and vegetables (strawberries, peaches, celery, apples, etc.) if they contain the highest level of pesticides:
5. Make cold soups with raw vegetables, such as:
Cucumber Soup with Radishes and Mint, etc.
6. Make lots of juices to cleanse the liver and get lots of nutrients. Apples, beets or carrots can be used as a good base and then you can add any of your favorite fruits or vegetables.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Coach and Counselor