Did you know that on any given day you are exposed to up to 500 chemicals? All these toxic chemicals can cause cancer, hormonal imbalance, headaches, menopause problems, headaches, etc.
If you are interested in reducing your exposure to these chemicals, start by using safer personal care products, or by making your own homemade beauty remedies.
If you prefer homemade beauty remedies for natural face lift, exfoliation, rejuvenation and moisturizing your skin, I would like share with you two homemade beauty recipes I adopted from the book The Green Beauty Guide: Your Essential Guide to Organic Natural Skin Care. by Julie Gabriel. They helped to make my skin more glowing and younger looking.
Yogurt Face Scrub Natural Exfoliator Beauty Recipe
- 20 gr of powdered brewer’s yeast
- 2 tsp plain yogurt
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1 tsp raw honey
Mix all ingredients. Use scrub immediately, and do not store in the refrigerator.
Clay and Egg Mask as a Deep-Cleansing Face Lift Beauty Recipe
- 2 tbsp white clay
- 1 tbsp
- corn flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop chamomile oil
1. Blend ingredients; mix well to dissolve egg white completely. Apply to clean, dry face. If paste is too thick, you can add a little bit of freshly brewed chamomile tea. Let it dry and wash off with warm water. Yo can keep the mix in the refrigerator for a week. (adopted from the book The Green Beauty Guide..)
* Click to listen to more Holistic Beauty Remedies with author Julie Gabriel.
* Click to listen and try facial exercises for natural face lift with Cynthia Rowland,Facial Fitness Expert and Creator of Facial Magic.
* Click to listen to our discussion with Stacy Malkan, co-founder of the national Campaign for Safe Cosmetics on How to Find Safer Personal Care Products.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition Coach, Counselor and Radio Show Host