We can always use some “Me” time to relax and refocus during the day. Right?
Try a short break for a cup of hot tea to slow down, get more energy and feel better?
Studies show that just the process of drinking tea is a powerful stress remedy technique. It will lower your blood pressure, reduce anxiety, balance hormones.
So let’s enjoy some Tea Time!
And don’t forget that each type of tea comes with its own extra benefits.
Drink up! Its Tea Time for Natural Weight Loss, Detox and Anti-Aging
- Green Tea helps us enhance our immune system and fight cancer.
- Black Tea reduces high cholesterol levels.
- White Tea is considered to be an anti-aging remedy.
- Oolong Tea has fat-blocking antioxidants.
- Herbal Teas can help us get more energy, better sleep, and be used for detox.
“Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.” – Thich Nat Hahn
So, what will your favorite tea for your tea party?
Breathe, smile and be happy.
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition Coach and Counselor