Do you have tired eyes; you might if you use the computer all day long – or even if you don’t. Do you remember to blink from time to time while staring at your TV or computer screen?
In another post I showed you how to make a chamomile compress to reduce swelling from computer eyestrain.
Instead you might want to do an eye meditation for your tired eyes. You can practice it every morning and every evening to reduce stress and feel good about yourself and your eyes:
“I Love My EYES. I see clearly in every direction- past, present and future. I see good in everyone. I lovingly create the life I love to look at”
OR you can try some eye exercises to alleviate eyestrain and stress:
1. Refocus every ten minutes by looking out the window or around the office.
2. Roll your eyes in a circle, making sure to roll in both direction.
3. Once an hour close your eyes and let your face relax.
4. Eye Exercise for soothing relief:
- Rub your palms together quickly to warm them.
- Place your palms gently over your closed eyes.
- Hold them over your eyes until the heat dissipated.
- Take a relaxing breath.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition Coach and Counselor