If you work in the office and sit at the computer all day long, you may suffer from computer eyestrain.
This chamomile compress can help you reduce swelling, and it can also help you relax while you have tea bags on your eyelids or drink chamomile tea to your health.
- Brew a cup of hot chamomile tea using two tea bags.
- Remove the tea bags from the cup and set aside to cool on a plate.
- When the tea bags are still warm but cool enough to touch, lean back, close your eyes, and gently place on bag onto each eyelid.
- Rest for a few minutes with your eyes closed.
- When the eye compresses have cooled, remove them and enjoy your tea. (from the book Office Spa by Darrin Zeer)
P.S.Click to listen to tips on healthy vision from our guests on Feel and Look Fabulous with Irina, radio talk show for women.
Don’t forget to breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Nutrition Coach and Counselor