Is your Holiday Season happy and joyful so far?
The Holidays are the best time of the year but at the same time may be the most stressful
So, if you are feeling stressed out and need some instant stress remedies to blow off your steam, here are some holiday stress remedy tips for you to try:
* Put on your comfortable shoes, relax and start jumping lightly up and down with your hands dangling and bouncing with you. You can try it with your kids for more fun.
* Every time you feel under stress or even have stress headache, squeeze a skin of an orange under your nose as an instant feel good mood stress remedy.
* You can also try aromatherapy: extracts of lavender, lemon or grapefruit might help.
* When you feel really irritated, try to press soles of both feet into the ground. It will help you feel more grounded, close to earth and relax.
* When you feel under pressure, try to walk as if you step on the flowers of lotus. This natural mind, body, spirit exercise will help you relax in no time.
“Give your stress wings and let it fly away.”
Enjoy your holiday season, and don’t forget to breathe, smile and be happy.
©Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Coach, Counselor and Relationship Expert