Are you ready for three homemade recipes made with cooling, fat-dissolving and green leafy vegetables.
You can use these fantastic recipes to improve your kidney functions, for weight loss, detox your intestines and circulatory system, lower blood cholesterol and high blood pressure, and glowing skin.
Watercress with Almonds and Grapefruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cups watercress
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- ½ silvered almonds or pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 1 cup red grapefruit membrane discarded
- ½ avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup Detox Turmeric Dressing
Mix watercress with radishes, grapefruit and avocado in large bowl. Add Detox Turmeric Dressing and toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper I f needed.
Swiss Chard with Zucchini and Shitake Mushrooms Salad Recipe
- 1 bunch of Swiss Chard chopped
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms
- 4 tbsp olive oil
Sauté mushrooms in olive oil for 5 minutes, add garlic, Swiss Chard, zucchini and saute covered for 5 more minutes. Add onions and serve.
Arugula, Summer Squash and Blackberry Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 summer squash sliced 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup blue cheese or goat cheese sliced
- 2 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil (you can use Detox Turmeric Dressing instead of apple cider vinegar and olive oil)
Mix all ingredients, top with blue cheese (or goat cheese), season with salt and pepper and serve.
P.S. For more recipes listen to the Celebrity Chef Maria Liberati on Healthy Summer Recipes, click to listen.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
©Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition Coach and Counselor