Cantaloupe is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C we need for reducing inflammation and to boost our collagen level.
Cucumbers are rich in silica in the peel which helps reduce wrinkles and boost collagen.
Pomegranate seeds contain juice rich in ellagic acid and punic alagin – 2 agents that fight damage from free radicals and preserve collagen in skin.
Cucumber and Cantaloupe Collagen Boosting Anti-Aging Recipe
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup “Marzetti’s Simply Dressed” Pomegranate Dressing
- 1 tsp local, organic honey
- freshly cracked black pepper
Combine all ingredients, chill for an hour or so and “voila”…. a delicious salad!
Breathe, smile and be happy.
Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach and Counselor