How is your metabolism these days? If you think you have gained some weight already, it may mean that you don’t have enough fiber rich foods to detox your body and get rid of constipation; or you maybe stopped practicing my favorite magic yoga move to get rid of belly fat.
If you need a boost to feel sexy and confident, try this fantastic thigh and butt reducing exercise.
Try to do this buttocks reducing exercise regularly for better results.
- The simple exercise is the squat.
- Keep in mind that the doing squats correctly is very important, so read and then carefully follow these directions:
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder width apart.
- Put your body into a position where your bottom is pushed back as if you were sitting in a chair.
- Hold your chest up.
- Slowly and gently lower your body as though you are “sitting” in a chair until your thighs are parallel with the ground.
- With your weight on your heels, slowly lift yourself until you’re back where you started.
- Two pointers to keep in mind:
- Your knees should not extend over your toes.
- Keep your torso tight and straight.
- Do the squat one or two times per week to start, and shoot for one or two sets of six to eight repetitions.
- Increase activity as your body strengthens or do more reps more often if you’re already in shape. (adopted from www.chetday.com)
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition Coach and Counselor