Are you ready to feel and look fabulous with your partner this pre-Valentine weekend?
I would like to share 3 mind, body, spirit, beauty remedies and tips suggested by Dr. Oz. They may help you reduce stress, improve your mood; nourish and rejuvenate your skin, and keep your heart healthy.
1. One of Dr. Oz’s tips is a relaxing beauty remedies facial mask that you can use to exfoliate, rejuvenate and nourish your winter skin.
Beauty Remedies Facial Meditation with a Hot Cocoa Face Mask
- 3 tbsp cocoa (contains fatty acids to keep skin nourished)
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt (locks moisture in)
- 1.5 tbsp raw honey (reduces inflammation and redness)
- 1.5 tbsp oatmeal (an exfoliant that is also good for sensitive skin)
- some water if needed
Mix all the ingredients and apply to your face and neck for 15-20 minutes. Rinse the Hot Cocoa Facial off with water.
2. Dr Oz also believes that having happy and healthy sex can help you relax and feel sexy.
Hot Valentine Love
Sex not only reduces stress, it can also help you feel and look happier and younger.
To improve your libido for your Valentine, you might want to include some nutmeg, oysters, nuts and seeds, bananas and asparagus with your Valentine meal.
3. Finally, Dr. Oz suggests that having a glass of hot red wine may help you prevent heart attacks
Hot Red Wine for a Healthy Heart
If you enjoy some mulled wine with your Valentine– red wine heated with cinnamon, clove, brandy and lemon zest – you can help reduce your risk of a heart attack. It’s rich with antioxidants and inhibits the narrowing of arteries. Bonus: cinnamon and clove can help lower cholesterol.
P.S. Enjoy a Valentine Bonus
Listen to Julie Gabriel, Holistic Nutritionist on Holistic Beauty Remedies.
Listen to Dr. Dunas on How to Heal Your Body and Marriage Through Lovemaking.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
© Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health Counselor and Nutrition Coach