How are you feeling right now? From time to time our female hormones can mess with us, can’t they? Do you think your hormones are in balance or you have a low hormones level? A hormone imbalance can cause menopause problems and lead to serious health issues.
Have you listened to my interview with Karen Roth, holistic naturopath about hormone imbalance and symptoms of their deficiency during menopause on “Feel and Look Fabulous with Irina”, radio show for women? Click above to listen to the tips on how to balance hormones and get hormone testing.
A natural hormones balance for women means to balance hormones with nutrition, using organic food benefits, and healthy lifestyle changes.
The first step to hormonal balance is to minimize the amount of toxins penetrating into ou
r body from the air we breathe, water we drink, food we eat, household, skin care, make up products we use.
The following can alos help balance hormones:
- avoid sugar, unhealthy fats, processed foods that can cause hormone imbalances;
- eat organic foods as much as we can (including, meat and dairy products) to reduce amount of toxins and chemicals in the body;
- reduce stress, #1 cause of all illnesses;
- exercise (even exercise shortcuts might help)
- detox with whole foods using alkaline fruits and vegetables and fiber rich foods
- add omega-3 fatty acids into your meals on a regular basis (flax seeds, walnuts, wild salmon).
Remember that to get your hormone test is always a good idea, click to learn more about hormone testing
To feel and look fabulous and keep our hormones in balance, let us change our lifestyle one step at a time, shall we?
P.S. Click to listen to our discussion with Dr. Theresa Ramsey on Hormonal Imbalance and What We Can Do About It
P.P.S. Click to listen to our discussion with Dr. Alicia Stanton on How to Deal with Hormonal Imbalance Naturally.
Breathe, smile and be happy.
Irina Wardas, HHC
Women’s Holistic Health, Nutrition and Relationship Expert